At MileIQ, we strive to help you get the most out of your miles. Our Customer Success team is at your service if you hit any bumps in the road.
MileIQ Support Questions
Before you live chat with our MileIQ Customer Success team or send that support email, did you know that our Help Center can answer a lot of Frequently Asked Questions? It’s jam-packed with tips, best practices and ways to solve any issues you may have.
If you do need some additional help, the fastest way to get in touch with the MileIQ Customer Success team is via live chat with our agents who are available during business hours from 6 AM to 7 PM PT, Monday – Friday. You can reach out from the mobile app via Help > “Live Chat” or by tapping the “Help” button in the bottom corner of any page on our Help Center.
If you prefer email or have a question outside our normal business hours, you can always reach our world-class team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting an email ticket from our Help Center Contact Form. (Please include your phone number in case a Customer Success agent needs to reach out to you.)
Here are all the ways to get in touch:
- Live chat with the MileIQ Customer Success team Monday through Friday between 6 AM and 7 PM PT:
- In the MileIQ mobile app, go to Help > “Live Chat”
- From our Help Center, if you don’t find your answer in the knowledge base, tap the “Help” button in the bottom corner to live chat with an agent.
- Email the MileIQ Customer Success team anytime:
- Submit an email ticket from our Help Center Contact Form.
- Email the MileIQ Customer Success team at email@example.com
- And—When sending us a message, please be sure to write in from (or include) the email address associated with your MileIQ account. (You can see which email is associated with your account by going to Account > Account Settings > Signed In from the main menu of the mobile MileIQ app.)
Are you new to MileIQ and need to learn how to sign up for an account? This article will walk you through the process.
If you need to download and install the MileIQ app, you can do so here:
Do you have questions about how/why MileIQ is tracking drives? If you read Drive Detection Best Practices, you’ll learn how to ensure the best possible experience with MileIQ.
Do you need to add a drive to your MileIQ account? It’s simple to do with the web dashboard. You can find instructions here.
Here’s a list of the most frequently-asked questions. You may find the solution to your issue.
For any MileIQ issues, you can always visit our Help Center or email “Support@MileIQ.com”
Using The MileIQ Dashboard
Hopefully, you’ve already kicked the tires on the MileIQ Dashboard. This is a great way to create reports, add drives, edit drives and more. You can learn more about the MileIQ Dashboard here.
Here’s a quick video walking you through the MileIQ web dashboard:
MileIQ’s blog does not constitute professional tax advice. You should contact your own tax professional to discuss your situation.